Shipping & Returns
We provide shipping anywhere in the US, including APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses. Contact us for international shipping. Phillips Tactical reserves the right not to ship to certain countries.
- Phillips Tactical will determine the most cost effective and convenient shipping method utilizing UPS. Tracking numbers will be forwarded to the customer upon request.
If a package gets lost or damaged, it is the customer’s responsibility to report it so that the problem may be addressed. Lost packages must be reported within 30 days of the original ship date.
- If package is delivered and is stolen from the purchaser’s residence/ business, it becomes a criminal matter and the local law enforcement agency needs to be notified.
Easy Returns & Exchanges
We at Phillips Tactical want to offer our customers 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not pleased with any item or need your item repaired, we will assist you in our return and warranty process.
Call us at (310) 895-4488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ship the product(s) back to Phillips Tactical, please take the following steps:
• tell us what you are sending back
• tell us why you are sending it back
• include a copy of the invoice;
• ship the product(s) to the following address:
Phillips Tactical Returns
50 Main St
Hollis, NH 03049
Unfortunately in most cases purchaser will have to pay for shipping unless other arrangements are made by Phillips Tactical.